Dr.Brahmos is stored in hygienic conditions and acts systemically against various types of mites and sucking pests. We test it for various quality standards within 24 to 48 hours.
Its effect on mites is complete. We offer Brahmos in different assortments. A highlight is that it is an environmentally friendly product. We package in high-quality materials and they can be used on all crops without any residues or side effects.
Under heavy attack, the seed cotton yield was considerably affected by bollworms at HS, and damage was most detrimental for late maturing genotypes. Bollworm damage could cause yield losses of up to 85% while sucking pests can account for 35%.
The cotton bollworm, which migrated to the Carpathian basin from Mediterraneum in the last decades, is becoming an increasingly serious problem for maize producers in Hungary.
In several regions, the damage it causes has reached the threshold of economic loss, especially in the case of sweet maize cultivation. Shortly the research aimed to determine the changing of ears weights and in-kernel accumulation and alteration in grain as a function of cotton bollworm mastication
The impacts of Dr.Brahmos:-
- Brahmos acts as a contact and stomach poison for all insects and is a powerful insecticide.
- It overall blocks the synthesis and release of molting hormones from the prothoracic gland.
- The insect particularly stops feeding and dies.
- This unique combination of organic and herbal extracts is highly effective in eliminating pests and larvae in crops.
- Cotton: bollworm, armyworm.
- Rice: stem borer, leaf moth.
- Vegetables: fruit borer, shoot borer, Heliothis Also effective against other larvae such as Spodoptera, Diamondback Moth, aphids, and thrips.
- Recommended crops: All field crops/ horticultural crops/ fruit crops.
- Application Time: Before or after application.
- Compatibility: Brahmos is compatible with most pesticides/ fungicides/ and also PGR.
- Pack In HDPE bottles
- Available in:1 Ltr/ 5 Ltr/ 15Ltr
- Bulk packaging available in 200 Ltr HDPE containers.