This liquid has been prepared by a special type of technology by studying the study of 182 different vegetation and land by Kama International Organic-Anand in the form of a solution to farmers’ questions Since last 4-5 years.
Dr Urja Activator 182, is made according to the biological method. It will be a blessing for farmer friends for organic farming as well as chemical farming.
The main objective of this research is to make the technology very effective in increasing farm income and reducing farm costs.
Dr Urja Activator 182 work on eco friendly Product There is no side effect on humans, animals, living organisms, work without any loss or damage.
Farmer friends will be able to use this technology through a very easy method in their farm.
Dr. Urja Activetore 182 An ideal organic / natural liquid enriched formulation; prepared from naturally available resources Soils & 182 Herbs ; containing micro & trace elements. Easy to use with regular irrigation systems, drip irrigation or sprayers. Enhances faster growth.
Method of formation of solution of Dr. Urja Activator182
Equipment Materials –
5 liter pure water
200 grams of wheat gram flour
1 pressure / aluminum pressure cooker
12 Ripe bananas
200 gm jaggary
200 gm yogurt
5 ml Dr Urja Activator 182
The process of making solution-
SOLUTION-1Take the first pressure cooker than take 5 liters of water and 200 gms of wheat flour, mix it well and mix the whole mixture so that it gets purified. Put the heat on low temperature to heat the solution continuously for 30 minutes while the solution becomes thick so let it cool down.
SOLUTION-2 On the other hand, take a full 12-Ripe banana and mix it in a mixer with peel.
SOLUTION-3 Take 200 grams of yogurt in a Bowl and mix 200 gm jaggary it in a systematic manner.
When the solution 1 is Lukewarm, Mix 5 ml of Dr Urja activator and keeps stirring in the direction of the universe for 5 minutes.
-Then after mix the banana Solution 2
-Than Mix the Solution 3 and stirr well.
– Fill the above solution in a 5 liter empty jar. Keep in mind that this solution is to be air-tight.
– The Dr Urja activator 182 solution will be ready in seven days
On the 8th day, Take 200 liters of water and mix Crushed 2 kg balck jaggery in this water and mix the above solution in it and let it stay for 12 hours. After 12 hours a wonderful elixir solution will look ready.
Use of Dr Urja Activator 182 solution
– The solution can also be used by making an amrit solution.
– The solution can also be use into the soil by mixing it in compost fertilizers.
– This solution also use for the seed treatment.
– Will be given in the land with flood water / drip irrigation
– The solution can be used by spraying on the plants
Benefits of Dr. Urja Activator 182
– By giving them in the land, the soil is flexible and filling well.
– Creates new passion and passion in the Land.
– Growing a large amount of new white fibers in a planted crop & increases significantly.
– Disintegrates fungi and insect pests in the soil
-Increasing the pore-spaces of the ground makes the process of new micro organisms fluctuate
-Land and plants make essential elements easily accessible
– Giving to the soil works together as well as the environment both plants and land simultaneously
– Mixing the Dr Urja Activator 182 solvent with a solution made by any biological method makes its process fluctuate, with the reduction of the amount of solution used.
– Dr Urja activator 182: used in all crops such as cotton, peanuts, paddy, oilseed crops, rootstock crops, vegetable crops, rabi crops, pulses etc.
-Use 200 liters of solution in -1 acre
-Put this solution in shadow & can be used in this solution for up to 30 months
-This solution can multiply 3 times.
Packing is available in 5 ml
The information and suggestions given here are based on the best information available to us and we consider it to be true and correct and not to believe that the product is presented for warranty or reason and therefore it is accepted that please use the product before using it. Be sure to read the given information
(Usage : 5 ml per acre)