Dr.Sarthi PROM is produced by co-composting of high-grade rock phosphate in very fine size with organic manure such as Compost, Vermicompost, Cow dung, Soy Meal, Bone Meal,108 Bacterial Coating, etc.
Phosphorus is required by all plants but is limited in potted soil, creating a problem in home gardening. In many areas, phosphorus must be added to the soil for extensive plant growth desired for crop production.
Organic Phosphorus rich organic manure is a type of fertilizer used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate. For organic gardening, PROM improves the size of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
Dr.Sarthi PROM Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM) is a type of organic fertilizer used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate.
Moreover, PROM may be a more efficient way of adding phosphorus to soil than chemical fertilizers. Other benefits of PROM are that it supplies phosphorus to the second crop planted in the treated soil as efficiently as the first.
- Dr. Sarthi Advance is a natural and organic substitute for Phosphate fertilizers.
- Basically it keeps the soil soft & fills it with nutrients for long-term fertility.
- Additionally It increases the crop’s yields as well as its ability to fight against diseases.
- While the use of DAP fails in saline soils, yet Dr. Sarthi Advance works effectively.
- In Dr. Sarthi, the presence of mineral nutrients such as phosphorous is 10.4 %, organic carbon 7.9 % & nitrogen 0.4%.
- The C: N PROPORTION IS 18:73:1
- Usage: For all types of crops.
- Dr.Sarthi should be used at 50 to 100 kg per acre depending on the soil.
- Dosage: 50-100 kg /acre. (1-2 Bag/Acre)