Dr Myco Root is a unique water soluble formulation of vesicular-arbuscular Mycorrhiza. It forms a unique symbiotic association with the plant roots and they play a role in the transfer of nutrients mainly phosphorous and also micronutrients like Zn, sulphur from soil to root cortex mediated vam. These are made up of storage vessels called vesicles and through which they are transferred to plants.
Benefits of Dr Myco Root :
- Especially increases plant health.
- Increases white fiber immensely
- Makes unavailable nutrients certainly available.
- Protects crops against the weather.
- Basically increases crop health.
- Complete water-soluble formulation.
- Helps in also root proliferation, nutrient uptake, early flowering,
- Additionally improved growth, and increased yield.
Dr Myco Root use in also Cereals, vegetables, pulses, horticultural, crops, etc.
- Application: Soil drenching/seedling drip through drip irrigation.
- Time: Seedling dip or soil drenching or drip irrigation at 7 to 10
days after sowing or transplanting.
- Second Application: Soil drenching 25 to 30 days after the first application.
- Broadcasting: Mix the recommended quantity (100 g/acre) of the formulation
with well-decomposed farmyard manure as compost and broadcast in the field.
- Dosage of Dr Myco Root: 100 grams/acre.
KAMA International Organic is a leading complete organic solutions provider Company that has introduced the Innovative solutions for the Farmers. We also work with thousands of small family farmers in India to cultivate thousands of acres of sustainable organic farmland. Organic products support health and True Wellness and are made with loving care.