»Dr.Lukas is a natural plant source insecticide produced through fermentation. Dr.Lukas has been developed based on the huge availability of herbal sources with advanced extracting technologies and methods. It is important to know that many herbs available are sources of insecticide and pesticides for agricultural uses.
Leaf curl disease is one of the major diseases in the world caused by a virus. This virus attacks crops like cotton, papaya, tomato, bhindi, chillies, capsicum, and tobacco and causes major economic losses to the farmers.
The disease generally appears at the end of June about 45-55 days after sowing and spreads rapidly in July. The disease progress becomes slow in August and almost comes to a halt by mid-October.
The initiation of disease is characterized by small vein thickening type symptoms on young upper leaves of plants. Upward/downward leaf curling and leaf thickening followed by the formation of cup-shaped leaf laminar outgrowth of veinal tissue (leafy enations) on the abaxial side of the leaves is another important symptom. The viral incubation period ranges from 10-18 days.
Benefits of Dr.Lukas:
- Dr.Lukas is not only eco-friendly but also helps to maintain the ecological balance.
- Lukas is an excellent repellent for all sucking pests.
- Increase flowering in plants.
- Generally it enhances early flowering.
- Plants take less time to flower.
- Environment friendly
- Longer shelf life
- Particularly long-lasting result
- Overall easy to use
- Recommended Crops: All Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops and Fruit Crops.
- Application Time: Before or After application.
- Compatibility: Lukas is Compatible with most of all pesticides/ fungicides and also PGR.
- Pack In: HDPE Bottles
- Available: 1 Ltr/ 5 Ltr/ 15 Ltr
- Bulk Packing Available: 200 Ltr HDPE container
- Dosage: 5ml/ liter
Eventually, we give you the world`s no.1 bacteria using nanotechnology. choose Hare Krishna