Dr Hort Gard was used for Horticulture crops like Mangoes, Guava, Orange, Pomegranate, Chiku, Lemon, etc.
Dr.Fruit Gard uses it to control fruit flies. Use for fruit crops.
⇒ Use 5 to 10 traps per 1 acre
Dr.Fruit Gard and Dr Hort Gard:
- 99% purified, New Latest Technology-based Block and Liquid.
- Fibrous Lure Size (45cm x 45cm x 1.2cm).
- 600% extra surface area for evaporation when compared to what’s generally available in the market.
- Basically 5 (five) times more potent
- Lures have field activity for 90 days and are active round the clock.
- In fact 12 months stable product.
Double packing: once with non used both a plastic bag and BOX packing to retain its potency till the expiry date.
About 70-75 % of the insect population is caught by using pheromone traps. As per its recommended timeline and procedure
Pheromone traps should be used for monitoring after 1-2 weeks of flowering. If it catches more insects 4-8 per day, then it needs to increase trap quality for mass trapping
Recommended quantity per acre 5 to 10 trapping
How to use Dr Fruit Gard? Read below.
- Shortly, open Lure Packet
- Tie with wire
- Hang Lure in the centre of the trap
- Add water to the bottom cover & close the bottom cap
- Hang the trap on Field
Usage: Use 5 to 10 traps per 1 acre
Best Input Organic Product for You
KAMA International Organic is a leading complete organic solutions provider company so that has introduced innovative solutions for farmers. We also work with thousands of small family farmers in India to cultivate thousands of acres of sustainable organic farmland. Additionally, organic products support health and True Wellness and are made with loving care.