Dr.Fungstar is specially processed by utilizing the utmost grade Plant Extract. We make this product under the guidance of our adroit professional in sync with predefined industry standards.
Fungicide is also used in powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot, anthracnose, root rot, and curling. Moreover, this Organic Fungicide is not only provided in various packaging options but also at affordable prices to the clients.
Dr.Fungstar is used in Groundnut, Cotton, Ocra, Papaya, Melons, Cucumber, Cumin, Grapes, Coriander, Paddy, Oily seeds, Pulses, Tea, and Coffee. Fungstar is also used in vegetables like Chillie, Tomato, Brinjal, Onion, Garlic, and Potato.
Features of Dr.Fungstar:
- Highly Effective in all kinds of Fungus
- Longer shelf life
- Long-lasting result
- Formerly easy to use
- Generally very effective.
- It improves soil organic content.
- Reduce the intensity of chlorosis
Foliar Application: Mix 3-4ml in 1 liter of water. Apply to foliage at an interval of 15-21 days or during the growing seasons as needed.
Drip/soil Drench Application: 1 Liter of Dr.Fungstar per Acre. Also, dilute water and apply at an interval of 15-21 days or as needed during the growing season.
- Recommended Crops: All Field Crops/ Horticultural Crops/ Fruit Crops.
- Application Time: before or after application.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most of all pesticide/ fungicide / PGR.
- Pack in HDPE bottles.
- Packaging Available in: 1 Ltr/ 5 Ltr/ 15 Ltr.
- Bulk Packaging Available: 200 Ltr HDPE container.
- Dosage: 4-5 ml per Liter of water.
For Combo of both Dr.Unitech and Dr.Fungstar Click Below ⇓